Have you ever used RS MINERVE ? Not yet ? Do you know its advantages compared to other similar programs? Some reasons why RS MINERVE could be really interesting for you are given hereafter :
- The hydrological-hydraulic model can be built with different hierarchical levels (called sub-models) which easily allow the organization of your model per region. A must for large models!
- The different hydrological models (SOCONT, HBV, SAC-SMA, etc) can be easily converted from one to another in order to test which model provides the best performance.
- The RS GIS tool allows the connection between the hydrological model and the shapefiles. The simulation and visualization of the results can then be directly realized from the RS GIS.
- The user-friendly interface has been built for an easy understanding of the program and you can rapidly execute you first hydrological simulation.
- The calibration module performs perfectly optimization of the hydrological parameters. Different algorithms can be tested and the objective function can be modified to adapt it to the user’s interest.
- You do not need to create meteorological series for each element of your model, but only a database with your observed meteorological data. Then, each element will automatically build its meteorological series based on the database.
Soon joining the RS MINERVE community ?