You can already save the date. On 13 October 2015, the new RS MINERVE 2.0 will be available for all users!
Main improvements of this new version:
- Channel routing models updated, including resolutions based on Kinematic Wave, Muskingum-Cunge and St-Venant.
- Turbine and hydropower models improved.
- Command-line tasks to invoke VBScripts to perform simulations without interface.
- In the GIS module, new function to create full hydrological models from shapefiles.
- Integration of background images in the model interface.
- Enhanced settings, with custom or predefined systems of units (SI International System, US Customary).
- Graphic interface improved.
- Possibility of exporting model as image (.png).
- New modular and extensible software architecture based on PRISM 5.0 and the Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF).
We hope you will enjoy the new RS MINERVE experience!