The new RS MINERVE 2.0 is now available for all users!
As presented in previous post, main improvements of this new version are:
- Channel routing models updated, including resolutions based on Kinematic Wave, Muskingum-Cunge and St-Venant, including the parameter “number of sections”.
- Reservoir, turbine and hydropower models improved ease of use.
- Command-line tasks to invoke VBScripts and perform simulations without interface.
- In the GIS module, new function to create and edit full hydrological models from shapefiles.
- Integration of background images in the model interface for any model or submodel.
- Enhanced settings, with custom or predefined systems of units (SI International System, US Customary), and managed by model.
- Graphic interface improved with the implementation of information by tabs.
- Possibility of exporting model as image (.png).
- New modular and extensible software architecture based on PRISM 5.0 and the Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF), which allows personal developements.
If you use any previous version (=<220.127.116.11), please uninstall it and install the new version.